Dress your child in clothing that is durable and comfortable. Your child will be active in school and will have opportunities to participate in messy activities such as those with paint, glue and markers. The school will not be responsible for damage done to clothing during school activities. Weather permitting, children will have outdoor play and should dress accordingly. Mark any removable clothing with your child’s name.
- Students must wear a Lands’ End collared shirt with the school logo, along with pants, long shorts, or skirts in denim, navy, black or khaki.
- Girls wearing skirts need to add denim, navy, black or khaki colored shorts or leggings.
- All uniform components must be plain and unadorned.
- Students may wear their choice of socks and hair accessories.
- Dangling jewelry is not allowed.
- Special days will be designated for school t-shirts.
- All students must wear ATHLETIC shoes. Athletic shoes, also referred to as tennis shoes or sneakers, are specifically designed for athletic activities. They are flexible for running and climbing, important activities during our school day. Appropriate athletic shoes for our school must include tongues, be fastened by either laces or Velcro straps, and provide complete coverage for the toes, sides, and heel of the foot. Athletic shoes may be traditional or ankle height, but no higher. Our school policy on athletic shoes is firm, as they offer the best protection from injury.
Kinder – 4th
- Girls: White, Long or Short Sleeve, Peter Pan Collar shirt, Navy Plaid Jumper, Navy Socks
- Boys: White, Long or Short Sleeve, Polo Shirt, Khaki Shorts or Pants, Navy Socks
5th – 8th
- Girls: White, Long or Short Sleeve, Button Down Shirt, Navy Plaid Skirt, Navy Blazer OR Navy V-Neck Sweater Vest, Navy Socks
- Boys: White, Long or Short Sleeve, Button Down Shirt, Khaki Shorts or Pants, Navy Blazer OR Navy V-Neck Sweater Vest, Navy Socks